Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
The Night Air by TDKev The Night Air by TDKev
With thanks again to :iconbruuno: for letting me play with her Lovely Lady.
Add a Comment:
 
:iconskirtkis:
skirtkis Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2013
Sexy Sex Empress
Reply
:icontdkev:
TDKev Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2013   Traditional Artist
ha! thank you so much.
Reply
:iconsinendra:
sinendrA Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2011
YesSs :D such a shinY :p sinfalL mirroR ^_^
Reply
:iconfet-art:
fet-art Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2010
Love it!
Reply
:icontdkev:
TDKev Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2011   Traditional Artist
Most pleased you do. Cheers.
Reply
:iconlittle-lady-k:
Little-Lady-K Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2010
ohh so sexy! and so shiny! another masterpiece Whoooot!
Reply
:icontdkev:
TDKev Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2010   Traditional Artist
Most Kind. Whooooot to you too!
Reply
:iconaurvakur:
Aurvakur Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2010  Professional Traditional Artist
Her name is Carmen btw, the blackhaired lady! Sounds elegant and nice. Like the opera. Or some opera.
Reply
:icontdkev:
TDKev Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2010   Traditional Artist
Cool, I'm glad you named her. She is forever Carmen now. and I am familiar with the opera....Though not overly familiar. I try not to be Too familiar...Who am I Kidding!?!
She's meant to be looking lovingly at a portrait of her creator, but I went a bit haywire with the picture frame.
It was too difficult and sort of exploded!
Reply
:iconaurvakur:
Aurvakur Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2010  Professional Traditional Artist
Oh my, this is lovely. I feel so honored. It's exquisite. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

And I feel so lovely in your interpretation of me... Thank you!!!! You really caught my shy and observing look, which I've had as of late... Me in my standing back mode, slightly suspicious... And the swedish phrases and all... So nice :D
Reply
:icontdkev:
TDKev Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2010   Traditional Artist
Quite a bodaceous move, as you're so much a better artist than moi, I thought there'd be a 5% chance it would annoy you, a 94% chance you wouldn't care either way, but might find it funny, and a 1% chance you'd like it, in a kind way.
Don't tell me I hit the 1% !!!!
That's my normal success ratio, 1 in a hundred.

I started off doing arty brushstrokes and trying to copy your painting style, but then thought, nah....
Keep it simple, let's bang it out. That is me way.

Glad you like it, I wanted you to.
Reply
:iconcranehardcore:
craneHARDCORE Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2010   General Artist
This is ridiculously fantastic.
Reply
:icontdkev:
TDKev Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2010   Traditional Artist
That's most Jolly decent and rather exquisite of you to say so, Madam.
Reply
:iconcranehardcore:
craneHARDCORE Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2010   General Artist
'Tis me pleasure, capin' :)
Reply
:iconpumpkin-queen-ildi:
Pumpkin-Queen-Ildi Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2010  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
is that a dead body under the chair? :D
Reply
:icontdkev:
TDKev Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2010   Traditional Artist
Haha. It's a sleeping Demon cuddling material that came off the lady's dress.
Bit like a cat does to your discarded jacket.
Reply
:iconpumpkin-queen-ildi:
Pumpkin-Queen-Ildi Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2010  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
ah ok, I see ^-^
Reply
:iconelizabethbownd:
elizabethbownd Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2010
Amazing!! And now I think I need to go out and find a red latex mini-dress to help ring in the New Year. Lovely work, hun!
Reply
:icontdkev:
TDKev Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2010   Traditional Artist
I think you should. If you see somone wearing one, say "That's mine" and rip it off them!
Reply
:iconparangsakti:
parangsakti Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2010
A taurus sign on her forehead. Now what does that mean....?
Reply
:icontdkev:
TDKev Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2010   Traditional Artist
Ooooo, is it something to do with Astrology?
Maybe she's feeling a bit stubborn and likes earthly pleasures and is a disaster in china shops.
Reply
:iconreilune:
Reilune Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2010  Professional General Artist
Wow, love the colors and mode in this one :D
Reply
:icontdkev:
TDKev Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2010   Traditional Artist
I say, I Love your Mode and Avant-Garde too, young Lady.
Reply
:iconreilune:
Reilune Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2010  Professional General Artist
:D
Reply
:iconfinex666:
finex666 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2010  Hobbyist Artist
awsome ^_
Reply
:icontdkev:
TDKev Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2010   Traditional Artist
Thanks very much!
Reply
:iconfinex666:
finex666 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2010  Hobbyist Artist
very welcome ^_
Reply
:iconsimulant:
Simulant Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2010
Oh wow! This looks amazing Kevin! I love their faces!
Reply
:icontdkev:
TDKev Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2010   Traditional Artist
Cheers very much indeedy. I have quite a few in the pipeline...
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×
Download JPG 748 × 1050




Details

Submitted on
December 27, 2010
Image Size
233 KB
Resolution
748×1050
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
7,999 (5 today)
Favourites
105 (who?)
Comments
29
Downloads
361
×